Commercial Snow Plowing in Bergen County
- Provide a snow response plan on which you can count
- Provide 24 hour service
- Provide proper equipment and manpower including spare equipment in the event of a breakdown
- Provide shoveling and de-icing services
- Provide informative and up-to-date communication
- Continuous weather monitoring 24/7
- Keep detailed records of our snow removal services at your property
- Have the proper insurance, workers’ compensation and permits
James Kurpiel Inc. is a full-service commercial snow removal company. The New Jersey weather is too chaotic to predict accurately and each storm or snow event is different from the last. Local conditions can change rapidly and without warning. Weather in Bergen County demands a contractor with the reliability and experience you can trust.
As a snow contracting company for businesses and commercial properties, we offer a wide range of snow removal services that include: snow plowing, snow removal, ice control, snow hauling, sidewalk shoveling, parking lot snow removal, salt and deicer sales, and much more. Ice and snow covered driveways and sidewalks can be a hazard for those walking or driving on it.
As such, local municipalities have enacted stringent ordinances pertaining to timely snow removal from properties within Bergen County. Hackensack, N.J. code may be found here. If you are not sure of your local codes, google (your municipality and snow removal ordinances)…
Why Choose Us
- Locally owned and operated in Hackensack New Jersey
- Exclusive Distributor of SEALMASTER Pavement Products
- Serving the tri-state area for over 35 years
- Quality Services and Products
What our “clientele” say
James Kurpiel Inc. completely and professionally sealcoated and re-striped my medical facility’s parking lot over a three day holiday weekend. The results were amazing and the appearance is stunning. Highly recommend this firm.
The pavement and lot in front of our loading docks takes a pounding. We hired James Kurpiel Inc. to come in a do some saw-cut patching on the worst areas and coating on the others. Excellent workmanship and product.