Featuring Advanced NANO-CURE Technology. Dramatically reduces curing time of both Coal Tar and Asphalt Based Sealers.
2 Gallon Pail, 5 Gallon Pail
- Toughness, Adhesion, Flexibility, Color, Sand Suspension
- Reduces tracking and power steering marks, locks in sand and makes coating dry blacker
- Improves sand suspension and uniform distribution of sand slurry mixes
Fass-Dri Suggested Formula Range
Add 2 gallons of FASS-DRI PSA to 100-150 gallons of concentrate pavement sealer. Add water and sand per manufacturer’s recommendation.
Fass-Dri Formulation Tips:
Based on the above starting formulations and job requirements, the best FASS-DRI PSA formulation is the one that works best for your crew, your equipment, and the weather and pavement conditions. Generally:
- More FASS-DRI PSA will shorten the cure time
- More FASS-DRI PSA will result in a thicker more viscous sealer material
Mixing The Sealcoating Material:
Stir FASS-DRI PSA before using. With agitator turning, to the predetermined amount of sealer, add water, then add FASS-DRI PSA. Add sand slowly.
The methods and techniques described herein represent some that have been used successfully to obtain the desired results. All variations in asphalt, climate conditions and equipment cannot be anticipated thereto current application. The decision to use any of these methods and techniques is entirely at the election and the responsibility of the user.
Download or View MSDS
Download or View Spec Sheet